9 Things Successful Women Refuse to Do
Posted: December 16, 2014 in Uncategorized
- Be ordinary: Don’t settle for anything other than the best.
- Imitate: Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
- Remain Silent: God has given you a voice, use it.
- Be selfish: If you think you can do it on your own, show us.
- Act like men: It’s not about women acting like men. It’s about women acting like women and being successful.
- Put dreams on hold: No one will make your dreams come true but you.
- Have no control over their feelings: God has created us emotional. Our job is to tame these emotions.
- Have negative self-talk: Counterproductive and demotivating talks are not allowed.
- Judge other women: When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.